Vegan Quinoa Lentil Bake
This smells so good baking in the oven. This is one vegan dish that will win praise and compliments even from your carnivorous friends! It's a filling, meatless casserole.
I remember Paul coming home one time when I was making this. He exclaimed "What smells so good?!" I knew this recipe was a keeper.
Vegan Quinoa Lentil Bake Ingredients
- 2 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Coconut milk (We use Golden Star brand; I blend it up in the blender first. But you don't have to.)
- 2 tsp Salt (We use Real Salt.)
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Thyme or 1/8 tsp ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Cup Lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 Cup Onion
Vegan Quinoa Lentil Bake Instructions
- Mix all together and pour into a 9"x9" casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 300 for 2 hours.
I typically don't like to cook foods for very long, but this smelled and tasted so delicious.Quinoa › Vegan Quinoa Recipes › Vegan Quinoa Lentil Bake
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share One of Your Favorite Vegan Quinoa Recipes.
Sep 13, 14 10:05 AM
Quinoa recipes for kids -- nutrition that kids will love!
Aug 29, 14 07:17 AM
These are great hot off the griddle! Even try adding herbs like basil or garlic powder for extra flavor.The chia seeds add nutrition. But if you don't
Aug 27, 14 07:11 AM
Add some nutritious quinoa to your daily bread with these unique quinoa bread recipes.
Sign-up for Our Quarterly Quinoa Update!